Anxiety Tech will be held in the fall of 2018 in the Bay Area (CA). It is for start-ups and technology companies addressing mental health needs with technology including mobile, web, virtual reality, tele-therapy, video games and more. Please give your input for the summit here.
Sample Topics to be addressed:
- Treating PTSD with video games
- Virtual reality in treating anxiety disorders
- Effective Online Support Groups
- Mental Health Monitoring & Accountability
- Latest developments in tele-therapy
- Depression/anxiety and Social Media use
Speakers and Sponsors
If you are interested in speaking, please contact our team
If you or your company would like to sponsor this event, please contact MIM and put “Sponsoring MHAT” in the subject line.
Who Should Attend?
- Mental health professionals (therapists, counselors, mentors, doctors, etc.)
- Technology professionals interested in improving mental health care
- Researchers and students in these areas
For those interested in coming, check back in the spring of 2018 for registration.